Valentines Day is my favorite holiday. The unpopular vote, but I have a few reasons why and it’s not because I have a boyfriend that I spend a romantic day with. I haven’t done a personal post in a long time, but tis’ the holiday!
1. It’s not an official holiday so people are still working and people go out in public. I love seeing lots of people. Family holidays are great, but making a work day special is fun to me.
2. It’s not a drinking holiday like St. Patricks Day which of course I love because a lot of drunk people in the streets of Boston is overwhelming, scary, and less magical.
3. It’s about love and I loveeeee love! My dad is always going to be my number one Valentine but I have lots of number ones. Including grandpa, Alison, Sofia, Amanda, Eric… etc. Don’t forget that this day of love is for friends and family too! Don’t be selfish and drown is sorrows of being single- embrace the ones you love and make them feel special.
4. I love dressing up in pinks and reds!
5. I love the funny pun cards. Here are some of my favorites.